error while creating additional image

daylexmrcracker

• 2 weeks later...
Synchronous XMLHttpRequest on the main thread is deprecated because of its detrimental effects to the end user's experience. For more help, check https://xhr.spec.whatwg.org/.

index.php?controller=AdminProducts&id_product=266&updateproduct&conf=4&key_tab=Images&token=d9e53d6…:1365 GET http://www.shopperzdelight.com/img/p/en-default-cart_default.jpg 404 (Not Found)

• 2 weeks later...

HI,

I add this problem these days, and after lots of reading, what manage to solve: ps_imgage and ps_image_lang tables had some missing row id's. Numbers just hop a few. So, I deleted last ones, until sequence is ok, and, via phpmyadmin, I reset the field AUTO_INCREMENT t the last value in img table.

Meanwhile, I've checked permissions, some post to alter images.inc.php, recreate thumbs, links, seo and updated prestashop via 1-click. All this turn out to solve problem.

I think problem occour when we updated server (we have own dedicated server). Our install: Centos6, prestashop 1.6.1.7 and SentoraISP.

cheers.

• 6 months later...

HI,

I add this problem these days, and after lots of reading, what manage to solve: ps_imgage and ps_image_lang tables had some missing row id's. Numbers just hop a few. So, I deleted last ones, until sequence is ok, and, via phpmyadmin, I reset the field AUTO_INCREMENT t the last value in img table.

Meanwhile, I've checked permissions, some post to alter images.inc.php, recreate thumbs, links, seo and updated prestashop via 1-click. All this turn out to solve problem.

I think problem occour when we updated server (we have own dedicated server). Our install: Centos6, prestashop 1.6.1.7 and SentoraISP.

cheers.

Hi!

I am experiencing the same issue. Could you post what you changed in images.inc.php, please? It would be awesome if you let us know.

Thanks!