Cash On Delivery

dimis_983

Hi, 

I have an e-shop in the www.pc-central.gr link. When a customer puts an order and selects cash on delivery, in the back office status I see "On backorder (paid)" but it should be "On backorder (not paid)".

I have to explain that I allow back orders on my shop. Can anyone tell me how to fix this? 

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

Did you got a file called validation.php in your module? If yes:

find a line like here: (* are joker fields that are replaced by somthing else, i didnt got the module here)

->validateOrder($cart->id, *, $total, $*->displayName, NULL, array(), (int)$currency->id, false, $customer->secure_key);

change it by: (Where 1111 = the id of the status of On backorder (not paid) on your backoffice)

->validateOrder($cart->id, '1111', $total, $*->displayName, NULL, array(), (int)$currency->id, false, $customer->secure_key);

King regards,

Edited by Lefty_sarl (see edit history)

Hi, 

And thank you for your quick answer.

You mean this line?

$this->module->validateOrder((int)$this->context->cart->id, Configuration::get('PS_OS_PREPARATION'), $total, $this->module->displayName, null, array(), null, false, $customer->secure_key);

forgot to mention I use prestashop 1.6.1.5

In this case what should I change?

Yes, take a look:

$this->module->validateOrder((int)$this->context->cart->id, '1111', $total, $this->module->displayName, null, array(), null, false, $customer->secure_key);

I've replaced:

Configuration::get('PS_OS_PREPARATION')

by

'1111'

1111 = id of the state On backorder (not paid) shown on my backoffice ;)