How do I add a Media Center with Photos & Video of events?

05/21/2010 How do I add a Media Center with Photos & Video of events?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
05/12/2010 I learn how to set up my shipping price on my website. Thanks to Rocky!!

I want to calculate my shipping cost by Weight. $5 for each lbs so here are the step from Rocky...

On the Shipping tab, set shipping to be calculated “According to total weight”, then go to Shipping > Weight ranges and set up weight ranges for each of your carriers as 0-1 lb, 1-2 lb, 2-3 lb, etc. Once you’ve done that, return to the Shipping tab, then select each carrier in the dropdown at the bottom and enter $5 under 0-1 lb, $10 for 1-2 lb, $15 for 2-3 lb, etc. The shipping should now be calculated based on the total weight of the cart. Then you just need to edit each of your products and add the weight in the “Weight” field on the “1. Info.” tab.

The Watermark module is one of those modules that can cause a bit of a headache judging by the number of threads on this subject.
There is a solution here http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/23261/third_party_modules/problem_3__watermark_v0_dot_1 that have worked for some people.

I did this solution and it worked, then I regenerated thumbnails one day and then the watermark was not there anymore. Only when I added products to my site did the watermark appear so I eventually gave up on it.
Hopefully you will get it to work, good luck...

The Watermark module is one of those modules that can cause a bit of a headache judging by the number of threads on this subject.
There is a solution here http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/23261/third_party_modules/problem_3__watermark_v0_dot_1 that have worked for some people.

I did this solution and it worked, then I regenerated thumbnails one day and then the watermark was not there anymore. Only when I added products to my site did the watermark appear so I eventually gave up on it.
Hopefully you will get it to work, good luck...

I think im doing it wrong sorry =(

You think you can show my step by step?

Sure...

1. Navigate to your Watermark module......Modules --> Tools (halfway down the page) --> Click "Configure' when you see the watermark Module.

2. Where it says "Watermark File", browse to where you have your logo or image you wish to use for your watermark and upload.

3. Choose your transparency and Watermark X & Y align values. In my case, I use the transparency value of 20 so the watermark is not so strong on my product images. I use "Right" for "Watermark X align" and "Top" for "Watermark Y align" so the watermark appears in the top right hand corner of my product images.

4. Choose the image types for watermark protection. I checkmarked all the below but it's up to you to decide where to apply the watermark...
home (129 x 129)
large (300 x 300)
medium (80 x 80)
small (45 x 45)
thickbox (604 x 604)

5. Click Update Settings.

6. Navigate to Preferences --> Image --> and click on the "Regenerate Thumbnails" button.

7. If that does not work, manually (FTP) drop the watermark image file in your modules/watermark directory. make sure you have named your desired image "watermark.gif"

8. Check on your site to see if the watermark appears, if not....

9. Follow step 6 again.

Good Luck....

I follow step by step and did it 3 times and still not working =(. I also converted my picture and save as type: GiF (*.gif). After when I uploaded the picture as Gif file ....its telling me.....the watermark image is not a real gif, please CONVERT and not rename it?