created website suddenly not accessible

sinson

Hi all, does any one know why my created website suddenly not accessible?PrestaShop has no more free version?

Story as below:

Last year, 2015 Sept, I used Prestashop free version (without any hosting) to created a website (www.florenceexport.com) and it was working fine until this year 2016 July. (Domain name bought from Godaddy)

Then this year 2016 June, I wish to create a new website by using Prestashop, unfortunately when I tried "Do it yourself", it directed me to "Chose a host", so I chosen hosting partner "1&1" and started my project (www.sinsonshop.com)

During setup www.sinsonshop.com in 1&1, maybe put wrong setting, it cause my website only visit-able by www.sinsonshop.sinsonship.com (accidentally created sub-domain), So i made changed to target directory as "/clickandbuilds/PrestaShop/sinsonshop", then problem was resolved then I able to visit my website by domain name (www.sinsonshop.com) now.

After few days, I found that www.florenceexport.com is not working. error msg is : Forbidden, You don't have permission to access / on this server.

Any one know what happened? Is it the changed made for the target directory cause the problem?

Does prestashop able to create multiple website with a single log in account?

I found that when I log in the PrestaShop via direct log in link, it show me empty information, previously it has few options eg: manage store, etc. so I cannt manage (www.florenceexport.com) anymore. And I need to login via 1&1 to manage only (www.sinsonshop.com). Anyone know what is wrong? or prestashop closing all old created website?
prestashop%20login.jpg
Many Thanks for your help.

Edited by sinson (see edit history)