Homepage To show categorises?

Hello

I have been trying to find the correct module or method of doing this, but have come to a stump, I am trying to show instead of products on the home page, i would like to show the list of categorises, I have attached an image of the website that is using the method i would like to build into my website, is their anyway of seeing what module they are using? 

Shane 

post-966269-0-14725600-1469692706_thumb.png

Hi Shanemiah,

One of my client have same requirement to display category with image in home page. After long search for that i found following link to do that.

Please check : https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/121735-free-module-homepage-categories-module/

Download zip file for your prestashop version and install it from back office. it will show category in home page.

Thanks,

Chirag.

Edited by chirag_0110 (see edit history)

Hello Chirag

I had used that one, issue is that nothing can be edited on it. It has no config option on the back and only allows to show them at bottom of page, which i can only assume is the hook, but the main issue is i can't edit image size etc. 

Regards

Shane 

Hi Shanemiah,

We can change position of this homecategory block from back office (modules and services -> position). And for image size you can do it from preferences -> Images of back office.

You can do required changes for images from here and change homecategories.tpl (modules\homecategories\views\templates\hooks) file accordingly.

Please let me know if still have any issue.

Thanks,

Chirag