[v1.6.1.5] [SOLVED] Remove void space at the end of category title on blocktopmenu

Nandos

Hello guys!

I've a very little graphical problem on the site I'd like to fix. At the end of my category titles i've this little void space remained since i modified the file .../themes/default-bootstrap/css/modules/blocktopmenu/css/superfish-modified.css to resize the space between the titles, specifically the padding. At the beginning the default space was too big, so i did this edit and now the titles are on a single line instead of 2. So far so good, but at the end of the category block now i've this little space. I tried to increase by 1 pixel the padding but it's too much and it restores the block into 2 lines, and i don't want it.

Any ideas?

This is the site if you want to check and here is the void i'm talking about:

http://imgur.com/a/K5fIt

Thanks in advance  ^_^

Edited by Nandos (see edit history)

Add these CSS

.sf-menu > li > a { padding: 17px 18.6px 17px 17px;}

.sf-menu > li:last-child{border-right:0px;}

Cache clean, template files recompiled, ctrl+f5 on the page and nothing changed sadly  :o  Do you have any guess why?

Please check that the css provided by us  is not  reflected on your css.
Otherwise please share your FTP so that we may check the issue.

There was an error in the uploading sequence, now it's working... almost. You can check by yourself too, there still is a little little space. I guess i have to modify the second padding value to shift a little bit the column, right?