Website processing time is very slow

vishalsingh119

Hi  prestashopian,

In my website,i am facing two issue ,both related to loading or processing speed of website.

when i navigate or jump from one page to another,it takes around 10 to 15 sec,and also when i try to add product in cart,also taking long time.

i already check all related forum that how to increase the speed .i already delete,unwatnted module.cache module setting also fixed.after that i am facing issue.

can anyone have idea ,how to fix issue

Hi  prestashopian,

In my website,i am facing two issue ,both related to loading or processing speed of website.

when i navigate or jump from one page to another,it takes around 10 to 15 sec,and also when i try to add product in cart,also taking long time.

i already check all related forum that how to increase the speed .i already delete,unwatnted module.cache module setting also fixed.after that i am facing issue.

can anyone have idea ,how to fix issue

Hey,

Have you tried to speek with your hosting company about this? It may be a problem on their side? :)

Sincerely,

Bobo

Hi,

Prestashop is rather fast out of the box.

The reason it feels slow on your local machine is probably not related to Prestashop itself, but the underlying' machinery' Prestashop is fueled by. 

Are you using Vagrant? If so, try to allocate not more than 1/4 of your system memory. 

If you are using MAMP, I recommend to put your Webshop online ( in a test environment ), or 'in the air', you call it.

Even if Prestashop is run on a small, shared hosting package, it will normaly run smoothly.

TIP: always try to mirror your production environment when developing/starting your Prestashop store locally.