PayPal Security Update

brightblanks

Hi!  I received an email from PayPal stating that I MUST update my PayPal module (they have froze certain functions of my account until I do).  They are stating there is a security issue with the old version.  I was running PayPal version 3.10.2.  PayPal had stated in the email that I must have version 3.10.10 or above.  Looking at the modules, 3.10.2 was still the latest available.  So... I uninstalled and installed the PayPal (USA, Canada) module instead v.1.3.9.  It is working... BUT for some reason, it will process the payment (take me all the way thru PayPal and send me the email showing payment has went through and posted in PayPal, then it returns me to my website "Order History" page and the order does not show up there.... It is also NOT showing up as a new order in Back Office.  So... I have no record of what the client purchased and it is posing some major issues for us.  I need it resolved ASAP.  Does anyone have any idea what might be going on??  I am running Prestashop v. 1.6.1.1.

THANKS!