Mail sorununa cozum Mail Delivery Subsystem

dgdizayn

Arkadaslar maıl gonderırken bır sorunum var. Kıme maıl gıderse gıtsın maılın basında su yazılar cıkıyor. Maılın baslıgıda su oluyor Mail Delivery Subsystem. Lutfen bır cozum bulabılırmısınız

Mail Delivery Subsystem Kime: bana 
   ayrıntıları görüntüle 13:41 (1 saat önce)     

The original message was received at Mon, 10 May 2010 13:41:14 +0300 (EEST)
from localhost [127.0.0.1]

----- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors -----

(reason: 553 sorry, sender mail address must correspond to local mail domain (#5.7.1))

----- Transcript of session follows -----
... while talking to mail.ispro.net.:
>>> DATA
<<< 553 sorry, sender mail address must correspond to local mail domain (#5.7.1)
550 5.1.1 ... User unknown
<<< 503 RCPT first (#5.5.1)

Final-Recipient: RFC822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: DNS; mail.ispro.net
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 553 sorry, sender mail address must correspond to local mail domain (#5.7.1)
Last-Attempt-Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:41:16 +0300 (EEST)

---------- Yönlendirilmiş ileti ----------
To: xxx 
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 12:41:14 +0200
Subject: [xxx] Welcome!

Message from xxx

Bu konuda anlatılmıs ama ben bırsey anlamadım. tecrume edecek varmı acaba Bu lınkte

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/11586/general_discussion/i_dont_receive_order_confirmation_email_dot_

Please somebody. I am having the exact same problem. When I installed prestashop, I was able to send the test email without any problems. But when someone places an order, registers, or tries to retrieve password, it does not work. My hosting is with Godaddy.com

I am using PHP mail function and each time an email needs to go out, it returns to the Gmail.com address I have set for the shop to work with with this message:

Mail Delivery Subsystem to me
show details Feb 5 (5 days ago)

——- The following addresses had permanent fatal errors ——-  (reason: 553 sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1)) ——- Transcript of session follows ——- … while talking to p3nlsmtp-v01.shr.prod.phx3.secureserver.net.: >>> MAIL From: SIZE=30395 BODY=8BITMIME <<< 553 sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1) 501 5.6.0 Data format error 

Final-Recipient: RFC822; [email protected]
Action: failed
Diagnostic-Code: SMTP; 553 sorry, your mail was administratively denied. (#5.7.1)
Last-Attempt-Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:03:19 -0700

————— Forwarded message —————
To: CUSTOMER NAME* 
Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2009 03:03:18 +0100
Subject: [NAME] Paiement accepté

I don’t understand. Why is it giving me SMTP errors when I have my shop set to use PHP mail function? 
Can anyone please help. I am pulling orders, but having to manually relay all the auto-emails to the customer is a pain and steals too much of my time.

Sırf bu yuzden 3 tane host degıstırdım. Hıc bırının smtpsı calısmadı. Gmaıl smtp sıde calısmadı. Bende form mail icin host aldım fakat bundada bu cıkıyor. Bunun sebebi kodlardanmı hosttanmı