Enabled Multi-Store, now no clients can't log in, says account doesn't exist

I'm having a huge problem, please help.

I enabled multi-store, and setup my new store's URL per the help docs.

It didn't work, but that's not the issue.

I got 10-12 phone calls / emails today from customers who want to place orders that cannot login. I can't even log in to my test account. It says "There is 1 error

Authentication failed." when anyone tries to log into their account.

Also, if they try to do a recovery, it says the account doesn't exist. This is catastrophic... I have checked my settings.php and the encryption settings were not changed, and I checked the other file (forgot the name) and it's the same as the backup.

I did make a whole site backup with my godaddy Installertron before I made any changes to the site, but it's been 15 hours since then, so rolling it back would not be ideal (15-20 orders placed since then would be lost from the system unless I did intense amounts of SQL work, which I'm not comfortable doing).

I can roll the site back, and lose the orders that were placed, and just deal with 17 or so people that *might* ask about the status of the order (shipping and stuff). Answering 17 emails about these orders would be better than 2,000+ customers emailing me in the next few days scared we got hacked (they really are asking if we were hacked, or if our site crashed, or if their contact information is lost/compromised/stolen).

Please help, I'm begging you. I'll GLADLY send money to your paypal account if you can offer help that resolves this, this website is my life, and my business and I'm in desperate need.

Thanks,
Andrew
Edited by AndrewPaskiewicz (see edit history)

Description of the problem is not clear enough.

1) Which PrestaShop version do you have?

2) You turned on Multishop. Did you select to share customers?

3) At first you had SHOP-A what did you do after enabling multishop? Create SHOP-B? Renamed SHOP-A?

The solution would be to dive into database and look what actually happened to your customers table. If they are in DB maybe the only thing that needs to be changed shop id, but it can be more complicated issue.