Resetting invoice Nr.

maheu

Hello,

I set up a shop and "played" a little bit with it to understand the system and to set it up for a small NPO. No everything is set up as it should be and I more or less can handle the system.

But of course I made some test orders. I already understood that there is no option in PrestaShop for deleting orders, so I used the Module "Delete Orders Free" https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/191037-free-delete-orders-module/

There are two problems about that: the IDs of the orders are not reseted to 0 and, and this is the real problem, the invoice numbers are also not reset. I wanted to set the invoice number back to 1 in "orders-invoices-invoice number" (I use German translation so sorry if I didn't translate the options right) but the system tells me, that the number must be higher than 8.

So, how can I reset the invoice number and, but this is not very important, the order id?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

maheu

I use Prestashop 1.6.1.6

Hello,

I set up a shop and "played" a little bit with it to understand the system and to set it up for a small NPO. No everything is set up as it should be and I more or less can handle the system.

But of course I made some test orders. I already understood that there is no option in PrestaShop for deleting orders, so I used the Module "Delete Orders Free" https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/191037-free-delete-orders-module/

There are two problems about that: the IDs of the orders are not reseted to 0 and, and this is the real problem, the invoice numbers are also not reset. I wanted to set the invoice number back to 1 in "orders-invoices-invoice number" (I use German translation so sorry if I didn't translate the options right) but the system tells me, that the number must be higher than 8.

So, how can I reset the invoice number and, but this is not very important, the order id?

Thanks in advance!

Kind regards,

maheu

I use Prestashop 1.6.1.6

Did you tried with Database Cleaner module from Prestashop?

You can also take a look here

• Like 1