[SOLVED] Taxing problems

I have searched the forums and this seems to be a recurring issue for display of taxes. hopefully the final 1.3.x version will remedy this bug?

Does anyone know how to make PS show the PRE-tax price for the product and then add the price in the cart instead of showing it for each product individually? Simply editing the translations to remove "tax incl" doesn't remedy the problem but only further confuses the customer at checkout.

In the USA you have to show a product price WITHOUT taxes and then show the taxes on a separate line after the subtotal.

Proper Example:

Product A $99.86

Subtotal $99.86
Shipping $ 6.86
Tax 9% $ 8.99

TOTAL $115.71

The current display of a cart is VERY confusing because it shows more prices than are needed to place the order.

Current Prestashop Example:

Product A $108.86
Total products (tax incl.): $108.85
Total shipping (tax incl.): $7.00
Total (tax excl.): $106.86
Total tax: $8.99
Total (tax incl.): $115.85

It also appears to be calculating tax on the shipping and I can't figure out where to change that. I have gone through the tabs in BO one by one and can't seem to find it.

This was solved by going to the Customer>Groups tab and changing the customer to not display tax. Then went to translations and edited the translation for the shopping cart to eliminate the (tax incl)/(tax excl) wording in the shopping cart