recommended products block

Can you take a look at my site italiaansewijnkopen.be. Why is in the section "aanbevolen produkten" the cerasuolo montepulciano DOC "omen" divided over three rows and the cerasuolo montepulciano DOC "bisanzio" over two.

Resulting that the tekst under the first one is garbled.

I suspect that this block isn't large enough to cope with 4 products on a row. Perhaps is 3  better, but where can I change that?

Or where/how can  I change the order of displayig these recommended products.

I suppose if I could place the "omen " on the second row of displayed products the problem will dissapear.

Can anyone help me out?

post-474529-0-07946700-1467622161_thumb.jpg

Thanks, I will try to change the order of the products?  The first option  is not possible (I use PS 1.5 and this option  is,I think, applicable for 1.6) The only thing top change is the total number of displayed prducts.

Pat123

Well I tried but I am a bit "baffled"

The order of the products is:

47 frizzante, 48 lucis primae, 59 bardolino, 60 "bisanzio", 61 "omen", 206 vigna, 221 morgentino

This order should suggest that the frizzante is displayed first, but it it displayed last!

And if we asume a descending order Morgentino shoulkd be first but it is second last!

I noticed also,but perhaps that's normal, that the fitst product has ID 33 and the ID's aren't sequential. The ID's aren't renumbered if products dissapear?(correct ?)

So, I see no easy solution to cope with my problem. Any suggestions?

ps. I also notice a small difference in display between different browsers ( f.e. IE 11 and Google C hrfome) : see the boxes around the featured products. (in chrome third box nolt properly "closed")

post-474529-0-15745300-1467625486_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...