Shop not working after migration server

Hello,

This morning I migrated a Prestashop installation to a new server (http://avp-trading.nl).

I took the following steps:

1) I updated the config/settings.inc.php file to the new credentials and uploaded a back-up of the SQL database to the new host.

2) I edited in the ps_configuration the PS_SHOP_DOMAIN and PS_SHOP_DOMAIN_SSL to the new domain (old was testing environment with temporary domain.

3) I downloaded all file through FTP from my old host to the new in the root and deleted the .htaccess

The PS version I am using is: 1.6.1.4

The database connection is correctly made, however, now I want to go to the web page and Chrome tells me that the page isn't working as well as the back-end. This is not due to DNS issues or whatever, nothing has changed here.

Can somebody help me with this?

Robin

Yes,

I've activated debug mode. The Error I receive is the following:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ']', expecting ')' in /home/avp-trading.nl/public_html/tools/mobile_Detect/Mobile_Detect.php on line 346

I've tried your solution, and now it gives me a different error:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ']', expecting ')' in /home/avp-trading.nl/public_html/tools/mobile_Detect/Mobile_Detect.php on line 351

Line 351 is: 'EssentielBTablet' => 'Smart[ ']?TAB[ ]+?[0-9]+|Family[ ']?TAB2',

What I find strange is that prior to the upload to the new server I haven't changed anything, it's exactly the same as on the old server.