Where can I change a few texts?

I want to change the following texts:

1.) "Call us now" to "Call: "

2.) "Cart" text to "Bag"

Where can I change them? I checked some blockcart.tpl and theme files. But I could not findout :rolleyes:

Please help me!

If it's just the text you want to change it would be better to do it via the translation system.  Localization -> Translations -> Type of translation : Installed Modules Translation : Theme : <Your Theme> : Language : English

Search for the block cart and block contact modules.

No point editing a template if you don't have to.

If it's just the text you want to change it would be better to do it via the translation system.  Localization -> Translations -> Type of translation : Installed Modules Translation : Theme : <Your Theme> : Language : English

Search for the block cart and block contact modules.

No point editing a template if you don't have to.

Thanks! I tried there, when I try to update:

"Contact us" to "Contact"

"Call us now:" to "Unsure or something? Give us a call:"

it shows an following error on next page:

:( could you please help me on this point, what do I need to do? I'm not expert. pls explain.

412 Error

Your request got filtered out due to possible security issues.

One or more things in your request were suspicious (defective request header, invalid cookies, bad parameters)

If you think you did nothing wrong:

• try again with a different browser
  • avoid any evil characters inside the request url

If you are the owner of the website, you can consider revising the rules of the mod_security module or turning it off from your Web Hosting Control Panel.

I've never seen that error, I think you'll need to talk to your hosting provider, it's probably a server response freaking out about the number of input fields being uploaded.  Search the forum for max_input_vars, having server issues with the translation system is pretty common.

I've never seen that error, I think you'll need to talk to your hosting provider, it's probably a server response freaking out about the number of input fields being uploaded.  Search the forum for max_input_vars, having server issues with the translation system is pretty common.

Thank a lot friend!

Have a nice day!

Look in the modules blockcontact, blockuserinfos and blockcart   in there .tpl  files.

Thanks friend! your suggestion helps to explore more on tpl files.

roja45's solutions helps me. when you face this issue, follow him!

Have a nice day!