How to create individual product pages

kinseymark

Hi there

I'm running a website in which I want to create a additional product pages which will show individual twitter or facebook feeds depending on the product page such as as the below

Main menu --> Mary Mary (this is the product category page) --> Alice (this is the product page) --> From here I would like to show either a twitter or facebook feed that relates to Alice, I will also have additional product pages for Olive, Ebony and Florence therefore each page will need to show it's own relevant feed.

I understand that I would need duplicate and rename the twitter or facebook module and install for each one but how would I then get each feed to show on it's relevant page?

Thanks

Thanks for the this but how exactly do I implement this, sorry I'm a newbie to Prestashop having taken over the hosting and website amends from someone else.

By adding this condition what does it actually do, sorry I need a little guidance on what to actually do?

I take it the page ID will be 37-alice (current url is https://www.myluxuryhair.co.uk/37-alice) 

But where would I add the module and will I have to duplicate this code for each page ID

Thanks

Edited by kinseymark (see edit history)