Black & White Customizing help

Hi

My name is Frederik. Im from Denmark

Im trying to setup a store with the black and white theme, which is really cool.

But im having some problems with the translations to danish, I have the complete translated danish package.

Just an example the top menu is totally screwed up, and where it says "Cart" it should say "Kurv"

I would be so cool, if somebody could help me customize, maybe via skype, msn or mail.

I might take a bit of time, but i really hope there is someone there could help me, because idont want to give up that theme.

Frederik

http://www.alphagourmet.dk

maybe,you should go to the modules\blocktopmenu directory and creat a language file da.php(about the format in this file:you can copy the format of the file en.php and fr.php in the same directory),and give a denmark translation in the file.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Frederik,

If it is not late, think I've found where you have to make change for " “... Cart” it should say “Kurv".

Go here > prestashop> modules> blockuserinfo> blockuserinfo.tpl file

Open it in Dreamweawer and you'll find

{l s='Cart:' mod='blockuserinfo'} {if $cart_qties > 0}{$cart_qties}{/if}{l s='product' mod='blockuserinfo'}{l s='products' mod='blockuserinfo'} {if $cart_qties > 0}{if $priceDisplay == 1}{convertPrice price=$cart->getOrderTotal(false, 4)}{else}{convertPrice price=$cart->getOrderTotal(true, 4)}{/if}{/if} {l s='(empty)' mod='blockuserinfo'}

{l s='Your Account' mod='blockuserinfo'}

At least, it was helpful with my language.

By from Serbia. Ema R.

Sorry, replace the "red words"

{l s='Cart:' mod='blockuserinfo'} {if $cart_qties > 0}{$cart_qties}{/if}{l s='product' mod='blockuserinfo'}{l s='products' mod='blockuserinfo'} {if $cart_qties > 0}{if $priceDisplay == 1}{convertPrice price=$cart->getOrderTotal(false, 4)}{else}{convertPrice price=$cart->getOrderTotal(true, 4)}{/if}{/if} {l s='(empty)' mod='blockuserinfo'}

{l s='Your Account' mod='blockuserinfo'}