SEO and attributes

Seven77

Hi 

for first sorry for my english.

I install Prestashop with sample demo data.

From front-end I browse in product categories such as you view the t-shirt page with url /5-tshirt

This page contains the filters, by selecting filters such as red color the url of this page changes in /5-tshirt #/color-red.

So I have two pages /5-tshirt and /5-tshirt#/color-red that have the same meta title, meta description, and the same the same category description.
All this is not great for SEO.

There is the possibility to change the meta title, meta description and category description for each link generated by the selection of filters, or to link these is the ability to tell the search engine not to consider them, in part by using the file robots .txt

At the same time I would like to achieve with the help of multi-page attributes, in practice I would create landing pages with products based on attributes. For example in magento exists an extension for create landings page with attribute. Here the link fishpig.co.uk /magento/extensions/attribute-splash-pages/    (i add white space in URL after domain)

An example

From the category page t-shirt (url:/5-tshirt) i want create more page using attribute where any page are different meta title, meta description and category description

- /5-tshirt-color-red
- /
5-tshirt-color-green
/5-tshirt-model-casual
/5-tshirt-material-coton
ect ect

Do u know a great solution for my problem ?

Tnk u

Best Regards