Multilingual store problems

paknejad

Hi Dears

I'm running multilingual (3 language, English, Kurdish, Persian) store with prestashop, But I am now faced with the following problems so far. Plz help me.

1. The language block module not display in the site. Althogh I have activated it.

2. Can I assign different logo for each language?

3. Is it possible to assign a specific font for kurdish language. Unfortunately, Kurdish language dose not appear in prestashop site.

With regares

2. Can I assign different logo for each language?

In the BO > Localization > Languages, you have the possibility to change the icon of the flag (this mean you can add whatever icon) or add an extra image, then you need change a little the tpl file where languages are displayed.

3. Is it possible to assign a specific font for kurdish language. Unfortunately, Kurdish language dose not appear in prestashop site.

Specific font in the language name of the dropdown?

• Like 1

Dear COTOKO

thanks for your attention.

1, Unfortunately, I do everything but the language block module, will not be displayed!!!

2. Can I replace language flag with Logo?!!! If so, how?

3. Not in dropdown, but specific font for whole kurdish language, e.g, admin interface, user interface, etc...

Edited by paknejad (see edit history)

Please read carefully my previous response, I wrote how where you can change the icon.

About your third point, is not an easy reply, it need looooot of changes, basically you need modify the header.tpl and add a class in the body depending in the language selected, then based in the class, you will need add the respective styles.