Product Page and More Popup Not Showing Prices

bhushan98@gmail.com

Sir, 

In my Prestasho site I see that the product which I have Added are not showing price in Product Page and Product Popup page.

But Product price is shown on Product page with default demo products with Prestashop Installation ..

Pl. guide.

Thanks 

Can you please share us a link to see what's going on in there?

• 2 months later...

Hello,

I am having a very similar issue. I want all visitors, whether just visitors, guests or customers to see my product prices on the home page and I am using the private shop module to then force visitors to either sign in or create an account to get further details on any product. At first I thought there was an issue with the Private Shop module. However, I have been running tests and have  disabled this module but the problem still occurs. I can work around it by going into the 'group' settings under 'customers', disabling the the 'show prices' option for visitors and then enabling it again. This seems to last for about 24 hours until the problem occurs again. I have no idea what triggers it though.

My website address is: https://bricoprivado.com/es/. By default it's in Spanish but can be switched to English.

Thanks.