Merchandise returns - Advanced Stock Management

Hello,

I've been looking into this and cannot understand what is wrong :

I have a store (PS 1.5.2) with Advanced Stock Management. All my products are configured to be used with it. My issue is about merchandise returns and this stock management.

When a customer orders on the store, the stock is correctly reduced, but whenever there is a return to perform, no way to have it work correctly.

Let's say the customer ordered 10 products A and 5 products B. He'd like to return 3 A's and 1 B for whatever reasons. He starts it from his account, waits for the confirmation, prints his delivery slip, packs the 4 products and sends them. When I get the package, I check that there are 3 A's and 1 B, so everything is okay.

Next step is to edit his order from the back office to reflect these changes. So : open the order, then I click on 'Return products' on the top right corner and enter 3 for product A and 1 for product B. Then I click on 'Re-stock products' since I want to put them back on sale.

Trouble is, I can input any quantity in the fields (up to the max the customer ordered), the quantity added in stock will always be everything he ordered. So if I enter 3 A's & 1 B, the stock is increased by 10 A's and 5 B's (the whole order), or just 10 A's if I only check this product.

I have also tried with the partial refund option, but it's even worse since it doesn't increase anything in the stock, even with 'Re-stock' checked.

My impression is that whatever the quantity returned, the Advanced Stock Management will either re-stock the whole quantity bought for this product and order, or not do anything.

Does anyone know where this behavior comes from and how to solve it?