1-Click Upgrade Failed Due To Internet Dropping

So after everything backed up to our site, it was upgrade everything until the internet drops and the page hangs for a long time. I ended up refreshing but the site went down and I can no longer access the back office to revert or restore anything.

I'm getting this error; I fear I may have bricked the site and I did not back up since the 1-click upgrade said it would create back ups.

*ERROR* 2016/06/14 - 07:14:29: The current theme is unavailable "default". Please check your theme directory name and permissions. at line 259 in file classes/controller/FrontController.php

Can I try to reinstall an upgrade from Softaculous? I almost wanted to try it but I did not want to endure further damage to the site. This asks me for a new store name, etc., wasn't sure which route to go. Any way I can continue the upgrade process or start again from the "upgrading" after everything has backed up? Thanks!

After a long day of trouble shooting and consulting a few web developers, we were able to find a back up restore through our web hosting provider, for a small fee. The "1-Click Upgrade" is pretty risky considering how everything is upgraded and how long it actually took. I found a lot of these different threads useful so if anyone ever stumbles upon this one, make sure you have your safety nets before you upgrade!