Issues with Prestashop Manager by eMagicOne?

UT-Ryan

Hi guys,

I'm not sure this is in the right forum location, but I've been running into an issue for the past few days regarding the Prestashop Manager Professional tool by eMagicOne.

Upon making changes on the local database and posting them to the server via the bridge setup, I receive the following error response:

11|1292; Incorrect date value: '' for column 'available_date' at row 1
UPDATE ps_product_attribute SET available_date = "" WHERE id_product_attribute = 6948;

A few things to note: this has happened once before and I was somehow able to resolve it but I don't remember how I did it; this only occurs when we switch from one server to the other. We've been having this issue since our migration that occurred yesterday.

I've tried going into the ps_product_attributes table, locating the proper attribute ID and altering the table on my local system and removed the value in available_date, and that seemed to fix it temporarily, but every time I resolve the issue, it happens after a few more data posts.

I've contacted eMagicOne directly last night, but I believe they have Monday - Friday standard business hours which means I won't be receiving a response for at least two days, so I'm posting here just to see if anybody else has run into a similar issue, and if you have, how'd you go about resolving it completely?

###### THIS IS A POSSIBLE FIX; I WILL UPDATE THIS NEXT WEEK ######
### Update on June 4, 2016 @ 4:45 PM Eastern Standard Time ###

As I operate a virtual private server for this store, cPanel's newer versions has MySQL strict mode enabled by default. I went ahead and disable this by default

For CentOS, the instructions on how to do this are below

1. Log into your server's root account via SSH with PuTTY.
2. nano /etc/my.cnf
3. Under [mysqld], add the code... sql_mode=”NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION”
4. Press ^X then Enter to save the file.
5. nano /usr/my.cnf
6. Find sql_mode=NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION,STRICT_TRANS_TABLES and change it to sql_mode=”NO_ZERO_IN_DATE,NO_ZERO_DATE,ERROR_FOR_DIVISION_BY_ZERO,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION”
7. Press ^X then Enter to save the file.
8. Type "service mysql restart" without quotation marks to restart your MySQL server.

Edited by UT-Ryan (see edit history)

Hi,

May not be your issue but something to check if new server.

Check what version PHP your new server is running it may be defaulted to php7

I have different issues with WHM/cPanel, PHP7, prestashop 1.6.1.4 and prestashop manager.

Try on php5.6 if running WHM/cPanel easyapache4 you can switch it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

May not be your issue but something to check if new server.

Check what version PHP your new server is running it may be defaulted to php7

I have different issues with WHM/cPanel, PHP7, prestashop 1.6.1.4 and prestashop manager.

Try on php5.6 if running WHM/cPanel easyapache4 you can switch it.

Hi Mark,

PHP 5.5 was running by default. We're still using EasyApache3. But I did come to the conclusion that MySQL strict mode was the cause of the problem -- I've disabled it and have not had any issues since regarding the matter.