email not working

malik3297

Hello everybody,

Thanks for reading it.

i have a problem. 

I recently installed Prestashop on my server .

All right.

the only problem is that it does not send e-mail to the customer . I tried to make a customer's simulation and I am registered on the site . but I have not received any mail , even when I purchased an article . What can I do?? Thanks in advance

and sorry for English but I'm using the google translator.

I have the same problem and I seem to miss Swift.php which is not in the prestashop package even??

PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/sjostrom/public_html/shop/tools/swift/Swift.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/sjostrom/public_html/shop/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php') in /home/sjostrom/public_html/shop/classes/mail.php on line 27

Anybody that has Swift.php?

I have the same problem and I seem to miss Swift.php which is not in the prestashop package even??

PHP Warning: include_once(): Failed opening '/home/sjostrom/public_html/shop/tools/swift/Swift.php' for inclusion (include_path='/home/sjostrom/public_html/shop/tools/htmlpurifier/standalone:.:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/pear:/opt/alt/php54/usr/share/php') in /home/sjostrom/public_html/shop/classes/mail.php on line 27

Anybody that has Swift.php?

Hello everybody,

Thanks for reading it.

i have a problem. 

I recently installed Prestashop on my server .

All right.

the only problem is that it does not send e-mail to the customer . I tried to make a customer's simulation and I am registered on the site . but I have not received any mail , even when I purchased an article . What can I do?? Thanks in advance

and sorry for English but I'm using the google translator.

Have you checked with smtp mail option ?

Swift.php