Associate products

Good evening,

I would like your help in setting up an online store selling clothes and shoes. The problem that I have to deal with is this: Suppose I have a product that has code 100 and its color is 100-01 which corresponds to black and a second color 100-02 corresponding to the red of the same product. So I want when a customer enters my website and clicks to see this with code 100 to display the page with products and 100-01 is black and the 100-02 that is red but when you get in in black or red respectively in I want to have as an option combination the opposite color to that which entered. Since we do this must be removed and the corresponding quantity once. That came in red want to display black in combination and when you choose to buy the black having entered the red will be removed the quantity once. I hope not to bore you.

One example is the http://www.fullahsugah.gr/rouxa note that codes 1616100220, 1616100230, is the same product. Also must be removed and the quantities respectively, or choose blue 1616100220 whether 1616100230 blue, quantity must be removed once.

Thanks