Main Website url in permanentlinks

Hi,

As my shop is not in the main root directory I need to add a "main website" link in the permanentlinks module next to contact site menu etc but I'm not sure of the code to use and where it would go (I have seen the posts concerning the actual home link but the link I want is to a url outside of the prestashop function) I am using the etcleanblue theme.

Many thanks Paul

Hi and thanks for the reply, I want to put a link that goes to the actual index page of the main site, my shop is not in the root directory but in /store ... so next to the links at the top of the page contact sitemap etc (I believe they are in the permanentlinks block module. I realise that a standard home link for the shop would use the tags already there for the shop index page but this is a url away from the prestashop site itself, hope that makes sense.

It's still hard to understand what you mean, but I will try and help you find a solution:

To link to your shop home page in your template file use:

Shop Home

To link to your website home page in your template file use:

Website Home

Does that answer your question?

Thanks, its the links at the top where you have Contact Sitemap and Bookmark ... these all have small images next to them and in another post here
http://www.prestashop.com/forums/viewthread/11577/modules___development/permalink_block_question/

I read that you can add links here, but it only covers the home page of the actual prestashop site I want to add the url of the main site, the code that you have given me what file exactly would that go in please to go next to contact, sitemap, bookmark etc.

Many thanks
Paul

thanks I already tried that but it isn't a good solution, it puts a new nav bar under the one already there and it looks messy, I want to add it next to the items already there, ok if someone can just give me the correct code for these two files, I have it nearly there in that I have it in place with an image but I can't figure out the link part

heres the two that need changing, how do I change it to link to link to the root homepage please
blockpermanentlinks.tpl

<!-- Home -->

{l s='Home' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}

blockpermananetlinks-header.tpl

<

li id="header_link_homepage">{l s='Home' mod='blockpermanentlinks'}