How to sell tax registered customers without tax and to ther with tax from the same region?

Hi deech123,

i'm also looking for a solution to same things but i couldn't figure out how to sell tax registered customers without tax and to ther with tax from the same region... I guess we should show the vat number (for the UK) on the invoice (checkout/cart).

if you could tell me how did you figure this out i'd be very grateful and believe it will help others too.

Romeo,

you can do 2 things.
If you want all customers comming from one country give 0% tax then you can do this by creating a zone in shipping-zones.
call it for example NON TAX zone.
then in payment-taxes you make a new taxe 0% TVA
if you edit this you can select the zone NON TAX zone or other you created.
but don't forget to make a second tax for the other zones with 21% tva or the tva in UK.

if you want to give on or more customers a free tax 0% within the same country/zone then you must go to :
customers-groups
and create a group called : NO TAX
and then you can say that all prices must showned without tax.
then once a customer did filled-in the registration form you can change him to this group.

hope this will help you out.

greetz

Hi deech123,

thank you for the reply. i'm on second option. i did create a group and i said 0VAT but the problem i can only give certain amont of discount i can relate any tax o this group!! i guess i don't see something i should...
what i did created new group. there are two fields for the group and i said NO TAX
Name:
Reduction:
and in taxes page i created new tax which is NO TAX and 0 rate but there is only zone i can choose...
Name: *
Rate: *
Zone:
Zone in which this tax is activated
States:
State in which this tax is activated

in taxes page or group page i couldn't find anything to connect them...