[SOLVED] Issues with Login and Shipping

Hmm seem to be having a lot of issues with a fresh install of 1.6.. after it destroyed my previous version whilst updating.

Standard 5-Step Checkout

New Customer

When clicking 'Register' at the bottom of the new account details the website is directed to a blank white page. A new customer is created in Back Office.

Existing Customer

Allows Login, right up until the Payment Selection (Step 5). At this point the Cart is correct and includes the shipping cost. When Payment type is selected the Shipping cost has been removed from the total cart amount.

Express 1-Page Checkout

New Customer

When 'Save' is selected at the bottom of the new account details, nothing happens. However, a new customer is created in the back office.

Existing Customer

When submitting the login details an 'Error with cart' box is produced. Then all the detailed are shown. However, even with a carrier selected the 'Error Please choose a carrier' is shown in the Payment section.

Edited by hontoir (see edit history)

If you have blank page you supposed to turn on debugging mode, because probably there are some errors.

https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/224525-how-to-turn-on-error-reporting-for-debug-information-blank-page-500-internal-server-error/

Firstly, yes I did check for errors.. there were none.

Secondly, I have requested a server upgrade from my host, which has just happened.. resulting in the problem being fixed