Add backoffice column "quantity sold" in products list

ialonso

Hi There,

I'm trying to find a module (without success up to now) for get the quantity sold of each product without to have to get inside each product and go to sales. 

When i have to check how many units have sold for know how many units should buy, and i have to check categories that have at least 150 products, and each product individually...., is a headache....

So i would like to know how can I modify the code of the AdminProductsController.php file to get an extra column in the product list where see the sold quantity of each product inside the period of time already selected in statistics page.

Should be something similar to the workaround implemented in this post: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/275522-solved-add-backoffice-columns-products-list/ , but adapted to product sold according the date selection in statistics.

Anybody could help me?

My prestashop version is 1.6.0.12

Thanks!
Isaac

Hi There,

I'm trying to find a module (without success up to now) for get the quantity sold of each product without to have to get inside each product and go to sales. 

When i have to check how many units have sold for know how many units should buy, and i have to check categories that have at least 150 products, and each product individually...., is a headache....

So i would like to know how can I modify the code of the AdminProductsController.php file to get an extra column in the product list where see the sold quantity of each product inside the period of time already selected in statistics page.

Should be something similar to the workaround implemented in this post: https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/275522-solved-add-backoffice-columns-products-list/ , but adapted to product sold according the date selection in statistics.

Anybody could help me?

My prestashop version is 1.6.0.12

Thanks!
Isaac

Anyone can help me please?

Thanks

Isaac

• 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...