TOS - Terms Of Service in new customer registration page

mumins

Well, i did half of solution.

In authentication.tpl before submit block i put:

<div class="row">
                    <h3 class="page-subheading">{l s='Terms and Conditions'}</h3>
                        <p class="checkbox">
                            <input type="checkbox" name="cgv" id="cgv" value="1" {if $checkedTOS}checked="checked"{/if} />
                            <label for="cgv">{l s='I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally.'}</label>
                            <a href="{$link_conditions|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" class="quick-view"  rel="nofollow">{l s='(Read the Terms of Service)'}</a>
                        </p>
            </div>

But there is one small problem - {$link_conditions|escape:'html':'UTF-8'} generates link /lv/login?back=my-account. I try to put hardlink - /lv/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use?content_only=1 but got 404 error. Any suggestions?

Edited by mumins (see edit history)

So, 3/4 of job is done.

href="{$link->getCMSLink(3, 'terms-and-conditions-of-use')}" works. The last 1/4 - open link to modal window or iframe. class="iframe" open link in new window.

<a href="{$link->getCMSLink(3, 'terms-and-conditions-of-use?content_only=1')}" class="quick-view" >{l s='(Read the Terms of Service)'}</a> open modal with registration form inside o_0

Anyone?

Edited by mumins (see edit history)

OP, i'm dumb, Customer data privacy block module can solve it. Mark this topic as solved. But i'll be very appreciative if someone gives me an answer about modal/iframe.

Thank you and especialy for exhaustive and fast answers ;>

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
On 2016. 05. 04. at 12:14 PM, mumins said:

Well, i did half of solution.

In authentication.tpl before submit block i put:

<div class="row">
                    <h3 class="page-subheading">{l s='Terms and Conditions'}</h3>
                        <p class="checkbox">
                            <input type="checkbox" name="cgv" id="cgv" value="1" {if $checkedTOS}checked="checked"{/if} />
                            <label for="cgv">{l s='I agree to the terms of service and will adhere to them unconditionally.'}</label>
                            <a href="{$link_conditions|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}" class="quick-view"  rel="nofollow">{l s='(Read the Terms of Service)'}</a>
                        </p>
            </div>

But there is one small problem - {$link_conditions|escape:'html':'UTF-8'} generates link /lv/login?back=my-account. I try to put hardlink - /lv/content/3-terms-and-conditions-of-use?content_only=1 but got 404 error. Any suggestions?

Hi, May I ask how did you do, when user don't check the cvt, an error message appears that "Hey, you don't tick the TOS" ?

BR