Ajax cart -/+ buttons and Shipping value problem

Hello,

I've encountered a problem in the cart that's been driving me nuts.

We have a shipping system based on Zip Codes. We always charge for shipping therefore no free shipping is available.

On top of his we have a minimum order value.

We've configured the system, in a way that it only adds the Shipping value when it hits the minimum value. Until then, the cart table does not present the shipping line. So far so good.

The problem arises when we use the -/+ buttons. If somehow we reduce below the minimum value then he presents the shipping line with 0,0 value or says Free shipping until we rise it back again to the minimum, when it gives back the correct shipping value. This only happens with -/+ buttons. Refreshing the page presents things as it should.

I've already tried different configurations in the Backoffice. Tried commenting out some lines in the shopping cart.php file and other files that I just can´t keep track of. Without success.

I have a workaround that would work but it's not the perfect solution. It's a workaround.

Removing the minimum value limit in the Zip Code validation will add the shipping from the start. But it will remove the message that says that the it needs a minimum value. When the minimum is hit the message is removed.

Hope someone could shed some light on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Bloo