[SOLVED] CSV Uploading Problem

Hello, I am going to try and explain this as best as I can. First of all, if you look at the attached image you will see a typical layout of a CSV file. If you look at the Categories it has a different number in each one. This is because for example by the image 112 is for Remote Controlled Airplanes. 78 is for Health and Fitness 141 is for Packaging and 221 is for something else.
Now when I upload this CSV file it treats all of these numbers as their own category. So they are all listed as individual items under the Category section menu on the left. So they are not Catergorised.
So my questions are as follows.

I have created a category for Health & Fitness as you can see by the image. The ID number for this is 326. I would like to change this number permanently to 78 which is what my H&F;categorised items reside as in the CSV image. Where do I permanently change this number of 326 to 78 so that when the CSV is uploaded the H&F;products all sit happily in their correct category. I have tried doing this through PHP My Admin but it seems like nothing changes. Could somebody please take a little time out for me and show me how this can be permanently changed, or temporarily changed.

Kindest Regards,

Carl.

22436_uJ03Itnh8kVg4gmqjRYg_t

22437_NQa4YAUQQKZzGQuvZNSH_t

Hello, I am going to try and explain this as best as I can. First of all, if you look at the attached image you will see a typical layout of a CSV file. If you look at the Categories it has a different number in each one. This is because for example by the image 112 is for Remote Controlled Airplanes. 78 is for Health and Fitness 141 is for Packaging and 221 is for something else.
Now when I upload this CSV file it treats all of these numbers as their own category. So they are all listed as individual items under the Category section menu on the left. So they are not Catergorised.
So my questions are as follows.

I have created a category for Health & Fitness as you can see by the image. The ID number for this is 326. I would like to change this number permanently to 78 which is what my H&F;categorised items reside as in the CSV image. Where do I permanently change this number of 326 to 78 so that when the CSV is uploaded the H&F;products all sit happily in their correct category. I have tried doing this through PHP My Admin but it seems like nothing changes. Could somebody please take a little time out for me and show me how this can be permanently changed, or temporarily changed.

Kindest Regards,

Carl.

I am thinking of going back to Zencart, as this problem is a big issue for me. It really should be something that people can customise, so so important to be able to adjust these numbers. Don't know why it is not in admin.