Admin page is very very Slow Please Help

bryk1979

Please Help!!!!  last night the 26th I went to load some new inventory ( PrestaShop ) all was going normal till I went to load the photos, I loaded the phots and got a Disk usage error ( I mistakenly left my camera on high resolution ) I have deleted the photos that did try and upload and I have deleted the item I was working on but the Admin page is insanely slow now.  I'm stuck can you help point me in the correct direction

COTOKO doing so only let me know what I already know Very slow load  time.

Load time: 90710 ms
You'd better run your shop on a toaster

Execution

Load time (ms)

config 110
constructor 0
init 75436
checkAccess 0
setMedia 5
postProcess 1
initHeader 5
initContent 15143
initFooter 1
display 10

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue and I cannot figure out how to solve it.

I have turned off all of my admin modules.

When the core reach the init part in AdminController.php (or in any other controller) and it is trying to get content with smarty it become frozen for nearly 40 seconds.

Shop version: 1.6.0.x

In additon the embedded Google Analytic scipts in the header are fired after page load with ~10s delay.

Im confused and pointless because I don't know the next step to dig deeper into this problem. :(

• 3 months later...

Hi. I'm having a "Better Run it in a Toaster" experience.

It's happening both on Front and Back office.

I've been reading this slow response issue and the differente fixes for different people.

But funny thing, I went into http://demo.prestashop.com/ BO and...

Same thing. The BO demo is having the same problem. Specially  on the catalog\products the buttons at the bottom keep spinning until Chrome timesout and there is a message:

(timeout)
A server error occurred while loading the tabs: some tabs could not be loaded.
Please try again by refreshing the page.
If you are still encountering this problem, please check your server logs or contact your hosting provider for assistance.

Is this issue on this version? Is there an official fix planned for a future version?

Thanks

Hi there,

I totally forgot about this topic since I haven't received any answer yet.

So, in my case after 3 weeks of suffering and bagging to my hosting provider to double check if the site is trying to communicate with any IP addresses it figured out that the error was caused by blocked IP addresses on the server side.

So if any of you are experiencing huge AJAX response time in prestashop ( ~15s > ) then the problem is on the server rather in the backend code.

Hope my answer would be useful for you.

• Like 1

• 2 years later...