Problems with product features prestashop 1.6.1.4.

Hi!

I am working on prestashop 1.6.1.4. and creating a jewelleryshop. I am having problems with product features. When I add a new product it somehow has already some tailored features which I have not put there. If I leave the features empty, it automatically fills those empty fields with text in tailored features. This text is used in some products tailored feature yes, but not all and it shouldn´t do that automatically? I have to check out every product one by one because of these tailored features mystically pop up. If I have to change for example the price and then save the new price, these mystic tailored features have popped up again. Even if I have not done anything for the features, just changed the price. This is very annoying. Can anyone help me, please? How do I get rid of this annoying feature? My shop is not yet open, I am hoping to open it at May and it is Finnish. 

Maybe this attached png.file clears up my problem. On the left there is no features --  and on the right you see the text on every features the same text. (it is on finpost-494472-0-09991100-1461083612_thumb.pngnish, nevermind that)