Back Office - After Successful Login Only Shows Statistics

dominiquenur

Dear Prestashop-ers,

after successfully logging into my Prestashop for www.oncelovedaus.com, only the attached screenshot shows up.

It solely shows the statisicts of the website in a non-formatted way.

BEFORE this happened I:

- changed the public_html/themes/mytheme/modules/blockcontactinfos.tpl the following

<!-- MODULE Block contact infos -->

<section id="block_contact_infos" class="footer-block foot_block col-xs-12 col-sm-4">
<div>
        <h4>{l s='Contacts (REMOVED THE 'S' HERE) us' mod='blockcontactinfos'}</h4>
        <ul class="toggle-footer">
            {if $blockcontactinfos_company != ''}
            <li>
            {$blockcontactinfos_company|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}{if $blockcontactinfos_address != ''}, {$blockcontactinfos_address|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}{/if}
            </li>
            {/if}
            {if $blockcontactinfos_phone != ''}
            <li>
            {l s='Tel:' mod='blockcontactinfos'} 
            <span>{$blockcontactinfos_phone|escape:'html':'UTF-8'}</span>
            </li>
            {/if}
            {if $blockcontactinfos_email != ''}
            <li>
            {l s='Email:' mod='blockcontactinfos'} 
            <span>{mailto address=$blockcontactinfos_email|escape:'html':'UTF-8' encode="hex"}</span>
            </li>
            {/if}
        </ul>
    </div>
</section>
<!-- /MODULE Block contact infos -->

- this made my oncelovedaus.com only show up blank

- I downloaded the theme from scratch and only replaced the "blockcontactinfos.tpl" file in FTP client

- oncelovedaus.com shows up fine again but above mentioned happens in the back office

Maybe someone knows whats going on!

Thank you very much in advance!

post-850797-0-79202900-1460251194_thumb.png

post-850797-0-94650300-1460251204_thumb.png

Hi,

For me it looks like your backoffice has no css,this could come from multiple issues. You can try to upload the admin folder from the prestashop install zip(according to your prestashop version) and rename the folder to admin1, then try to login on that /admin1/ backoffice.

If this still not fixes your issue, you maybe have a cache problem:you can clear cache manually by deleting folder content for /cache/smarty/compile and /cache/smarty/cache/, leaving only index.php file in those folders.

You can verify if you have some errors in the browser's developer console (F12, then check the console tab, after refreshing the page).

If you have installed or enabled any module lately before this problem appeared in the backoffice, then you can try to disable those modules one by one, by renaming those folders in the /modules/ folder.

If you still not fixed your shop following these methods, PM me and I will help you out.

Regards, Leo.

• Like 1