please help

Hi all. I'm having so many problems with prestashop. I can't get more then 4 pages indexed in either yahoo or live. Google lists about 100 however. I don't appear in the top 100 results for any keywords, even ones that aren't even popular. Can someone please give me advice. My site is www.socksnovelty.com. My site loads so slowly. I know I have some large pictures, but even without them, it seems crazy. I was using oscommerce up until this point, and the site loaded like lightning. I can't figure out why I can't be found on any of the search engines. Am I being penalized? I haven't had a single visitor that hasn't come from prestashop discussion board. I really like prestashop, but I don't know what to do anymore. I know it is a new site, but Google just really doesn't like my webpage. I can't even get one visitor to my site after 3 months! I've built other websites using WYSIWYG editors, for example: www.foamlaminates.com, and never had trouble getting on the first page for the keywords I chose. But this is getting to be crazy. I've never built a website so impossible to find. Any advice would be appreciated as I am getting really discouraged. I don't want to go back to oscommerce, but I may have to because at least my site was ugly looking with them, but people could find me!
Thanks,
- Rory

Site load - I am from Estonia - and it loads fine.
So maybe is something wrong with your connection (server or home connection). When it is some shared connection for multiple servers, then this can happen.

Also - You can reduce your image sizes - use some better format, like PNG and make thumbs smaller. Right now its shows products images at original size.

And for indexing.
Maybe Google Webmaster Tools can help You

EDIT:
Check Your robots.txt file also.
To me its shows errrors:
http://www.searchenginepromotionhelp.com/m/robots-text-tester/robots-checker.php

Thanks for responding. That is one of the other problems I have been having: Everytime I upload a product image, it adds like 10KB to it, no matter what I do. LOL. I posted this once on here before, but I seem to be the only having issues. LOL. Thanks for your suggestions.
- Rory

Yes, I have. Every page has unique meta tags and header tags. I'm even careful to not spam, and use the same words to often. I am just stumped. Thanks for your suggestions.

Is anyone else having trouble getting a fairly descent position on a new domain?

Thanks,
Rory

Rory,

Have you entered information in the meta fields for the products? This has a huge influence on how google views and displays your results.

Paul