Help? I messed up my whole layout. BAD day today

Hi all,

I'm using a "tweaked" original PrestaShop theme (changing colors around to my bosses theme ideas, and adding a few new pages).

For some reason, today, the entire right column has decided it won't fit the page, and jumps down under the center column. I didn't intentionally change anything to do this, so I can't figure out what's happened to the code. I'm not good enough to look at this page and say "oh, I did this or that". I'm totally lost now.

Before login, it's perfect - after login, it's all messed up. I noticed that the footer is all squashed too, and trying to tuck under the right column now. I just need a direction to look in to find what/where I've made the error in the code. I thought maybe the global.css file, but I don't see anything wrong. Except for colors, I haven't altered it at all.

I'm including an image of the page here too. My boss asked that I blot out anything readily identifiable on the page, but other than some missing text, and blacked out images it's as you see it in the screen shot.

I'd just supply a link to my site, but it's a local version, no URL

Help me?

1855_JsHeYedfDTNDH0xbAOSC_t