Preventing Combination Messages Until All Attributes Selected

Hi.  New here and have searched a ton but haven't found a good solution.  Here is what I am hoping to fix:

I'd like to create attribute combinations where the default for each attribute is a "please select" message rather than an actual size or other attribute.  For colors I'd prefer not to have anything as the default forcing the customer to make a selection.  I found several possible options including this one - https://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/150009-required-attribute-selection/page-2 - but none will do what I'm looking for completely.  

For example I will be selling bra's and want to let the customer select the color, bust size and cup size. Here are the issues I'm hoping to overcome:

(1) when the customer first selects a product to view I'd like it to display with no color selected as a default (unless there is only one option).  This is not a huge deal to me if it can't be done easily.  

(2) I'd like to display a "Please Select" type dialogue as the default Bust size as well as for the Cup size.

(3) When a customer clicks on the first attribute to select I do not want the "Combination not available..." message to display yet.  Same with the second attribute.  Once all 3 have been selected then the message can display if there is not a combination available.  I've been able to come up with partial solutions BUT as soon as one attribute is selected (for example they first select a bra cup size of "D") the combination doesn't exist message pops up since there isn't one for only the selected cup size with no color or bust size selected. 

Better yet, I'd like to have unavailable option disappear or "grey out" so they can't be selected.  For example we may carry a bra in a bust size of 32 that comes in an A, B, C cup size but not a DD.  But a size 40  will come in a DD but not an A.  So if they select a size 32 then I'd like to remove the option for the DD and if they selct a size 40 I'd like to show the DD but not the A cup option.  

Thoughts?