I need to make ebook stor multi vendor or multi user -Paid work

khalaf

I want create download ebook & digital items store, based on Zen cart or open cart or prestashop..(wich one the best?) to support electronic document downloads, but allow the authors of their respective document(s) to be able to manage them in terms of uploading, pricing and even manage versions as changes are made to their content. with affiliate program

Budget: 300- 700$. turnkey, (Negotiable)

like lulu.com or payloadz.com

• 1 month later...

I am very sorry because I didn't reply until now.

There is a brief explanation of the project. Certainly you have deep knowledge about all the points raised.

What is my store?

It is a multi-user store for selling books in three different ways:

- printed copy

- EBook

- Print on demand

Phase I: is divided into two parts
Section I: Book selling; those that have been printed in the publishing houses, and are available in their stores; where we provide to Vendors store as a sub-site to sell their books, in a simplified manner include only Sign into our site and get a Sub domain of our store. Allow the vendors of their respective books (or document(s)) to be able to manage them in terms of uploading, pricing, inventory, revenue and even manage versions as changes are made to their content.

Section II: eBook selling: so that Sellers can upload eBook)s( for sale online (according to the specific requirements of the site) the customers to pay their value and then downloaded with Digital rights management (DRM) for the authors or publishers to be a customer can use the copy in accordance with specific authorization. When customers buys a copy of the ebook; allow them to download the book from the site, not through a link to download, but they can not violate property rights

The second phase of the project:

Put the books as files (pdf, ets) and we offer service print on demand. The authors or the publishers (vendors) put a file (according to the specifications of the site) to the content of the book and another file for the cover of the book and when a customer buys a copy of the book, we print it out and shipping it to the customer, whether one or more copies.

This includes pricing method is slightly different, because we need extra field for (cost of printing). The vendors may not put price less than it, we need to provide a timely method of calculation of the cost of printing, Depends on the page size and number of pages.

Upon completion of the project can the publishers (vendors) put their books in accordance with the following three versions together;

- Printed copy

- eBook for download

- print on demand

or choose to provide the book in one of these ways:
- Printed copy pre-printed only
- Printed copy pre-printed and eBook for download
- eBook for download only
- eBook for download and print on demand

Technical specifications:

- Must identify the files for download E-Book:
• DOC (Word Document)
• RTF (Rich Text Format)
• WPS (Works Document)
• PDF (Portable Document Format)
• PS (Postscript)
• Images (jpg, gif, png)
• EPub (Electronic Publication)

- must identify the audio files downloadable as audio book or CD or DVD and the site converted to mp3 files or any of the most common

What are the additional software needed to be a version available for download on the I Phone, Sonyreader, IPod, and any other electronic readers.

the books When appears for sale should appear the way available to the customer by either Printed copy or download or print on demand or two of these options or all it but together. like this for example

I need you to clarify the following:

- Explain the additions required to be prestashop is compatible with Phase I, and II.

- Explain the additions required to be prestashop is compatible with the third phase

There are many stores selling books, either for download or for print on demand like payloadz, lulu, and many other you can see them to understand what I mean

Best regards

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...