External Invoice From Dolibarr In Prestahop ?

Hi,

Actually I use Prestashop for my website and Dolibarr for manage my invoice, stock, price etc.

I have already an addon to synchronize Prestashop and Dolibarr, but the invoice from Dolibarr is not sent to prestashop... So I must manually send the invoice to my customer...

Do you know if they have a method or an addon, to send the invoice from Dolibarr to prestashop ?

Thanks for your help

(Sorry for my english...)

Hello,

This is a funtion in our our Dolipresta,  the e-commerce management for Dolibarr. (version pro or cloud),

Cusomers put orders on Prestashop, you manage order wih Dolibarr (and create the invoice), and user can then doxnload the Dolibarr invoice (pdf) from their account on Prestashop store. 

http://tiaris.eu/Dolibarr-s-E-commerce-system-version-Pro.html

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Tiaris,

We have a "real shop" + Presta 1.6 webshop and I'm also interested about this module. Could you please explain will it work as follows:

• We have 10 pcs of product "A" in stock and this product uses Prestahsops Advanced Stock Management system. With this module same qty of 10 pcs. is automatically synced to Dolibarr?

• ​Someone place an order online and purchase 1 pcs. After this, Prestahsops will show available qty of 9 pcs. and probably Dolibarr as well ?

• Next, a walk in customer comes to our shop and make a purchase of 1 pcs. We use Dolibarr to make this sale. Our stock will then be 8 pcs.  Is this qty of 8 pcs. updated also do Prestashop?

Thanks in advance,

Cleaner