Validations Rules And Delay

Rubens Cury

Hi,

I'd like to share with this community my disappointment with the whole Prestashop Module Validation Process. Starting from the Prestashop Validation Tool in which requires a lots of fixes that not follow the exact instructions described on "Creating a PrestaShop module" tutorials.

Beyond that, the the validation team's response time is extremely slow which makes the validation adjusts inefficient.

Rubens 

Been there. 

It's frustrating especially if at the first try they reject. 

But try to imagine how they feel, they get 100 maybe more submissions a day and try to respond to everyone in reasonable time.

Hi Simonas,

I do absolutely understand every Validation Team's efforts regarding attempts to respond all that "100 daily submissions". However, I believe that criticism could help them make this process a little bit more effective, for example by setting validation steps, improving the development guides tutorials according their Validation Tool, etc.

I'm not saying my module was absolutely right since first submitting, but taking more than a week to get a simple "Technical Declined" message, most of the times require more detail from our developers side, and even after fixing the "errors" you must to do the whole process again and their Validation Tool is constantly changed generating a lots of errors and reworks.

I've followed every single PS Developer Tutorial steps during the whole module developing process, but when I try to validate, they require much more than their tutorials requires. It's complicated.