Where To Find Theme Template Documentation

georginho

Hi,

I've been asked to help configure a theme for someone.  They have already bought and installed the theme.  I've contacted the theme developer to ask if there's any documentation to go with the theme and its modules because I'm struggling to work out how to even configure the menus on this site.  Their answer is:

Please check your theme. We have attached the documentation used in the theme topic.

I don't understand what this means and have replied to them to say so but of course it might take them several hours to get back to me so I thought I'd try asking here in case there's a standard place that theme developers put the documentation?  I've searched in ../themes/THEMENAME/ but can't find anything in there that looks like help documentation.

Sorry if this is a really obvious question!  I've never used Prestashop before.

Thanks

Thanks Simonas.  The developer's now sent me a link to their help page.  I expect the person who installed the theme had been told where the help documentation was but as I wasn't involved in that part I hadn't received that information.  Anyway, thanks for your help.  Let's hope I can figure things out from here!

• Like 1