[Solved] Customers Not Receiving Any Emails

stanko12

So i changed my store to multystore. Copied my customers from the first one to the second and they can all log in now. First i had a problem that e-mail alert did not come to my e-mail when a new purchase was made and so on. So i reinstalled mail alerts module. Then there is the problem that customers are not receiving any e-mails. So i have tested that when i send a test e-mail to a customer that works. But when i register as a new customer i don't get any emails and when I make a purchase I don't get any email. I do get an e-mail on my admin account that the purchase was made but as a customer no e-mail received.

My site has 2 languages and i have copied templates to both Subdirectories in all modules that have a mail Directorie. So if I go to the translate page there is no errors. I have tried debugging but no errors poped out. 

I'm using prestashop 1.6.1.1

What else can i check or reconfigure so that my customers start getting e-mails?

Edited by stanko12 (see edit history)

Additional info:

When a customer makes a purchase or registers not only are no email received by him but also when i go to advanced parameters->emails and check the list of sent emails they are not there, only alert emails sent to my admin account are there.

Also If i go into any order and go to messages, select  Display to customer? and send something i get:An error occurred while sending an email to the customer. Again this email is not in the list under advanced parameters->emails.

I have exactly the same issue, only its just limited to Microsoft email addresses like @hotmail or @live or @outlook.com.

Hope someone knows how to fix this cause my customers are not getting any emails from registering email, to order confirmation.

So this is kinda stupid. It all starts to work after i changed my email setting from no security and port 25 to SSL and dedicated port 465!!!

So if i have one shop i can use unsecured emails but if i have more then one i have to use SSL??? Weird and definitely would be nice to have this information somewhere in Multistore guide book.