Product image not visible

Sorry by advance for the bad english but I got no response in the French forum.

Hello,

This topic is redundant on the forum but no response published helped me to solve the problem:

From the 'catalog' of the administration, I created 2 categories of product by incorporating images (. Jpg) of 50KB and 19KB. This works, these images are displayed on the homepage of the site and images of different sizes (x-category.jp, large, medium, ...) are generated in the directory C:\my site\img\v.

I do the same thing for the products and the (same) images do not appear and instead I obtain the image fr-default-home.jpg ("No image available"). The images of different sizes aren't generated.

Note that I'm on Windows and IIS (see detail below), and I'm in local (localhost). There is no problem of right as Unix/Linux (chmod), no problem of upload (since I'm in local and I do not have that problem for categories).
I checked php.ini and memory_limit set to 128M.
GD library is installed.
In config.inc.php, I set display_errors to on but no error was displayed.

I tried with the latest version of PrestaShop (1.3.0.3 Beta) and still have the same problem.

To test and to obtain that the images are visible, I have duplicated a product-example (iPod) and Prestashop created in the directory \img\p different images (-. Jpg , --home.jpg and so on...) and in the directory \img\tmp : product_mini_. jpg.

I created "manually" the images in different sizes and I replaced the existing images. And this time, Prestashop - both in the Front Office and Back Office - has displayed my product images.

Why Prestashop do not automatically generates the various images of the product so that it does for images of different categories ?

Do you see where this problem may come?

Thank you in advance for any response.

@ +

Tav

-
Windows 2000 Server
IIS 5
MySQL 5.0
PHP 5.2.13
Prestashop 1.2.5.0

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...