Need To Hire An All-In-One Prestashop Developer/consultant/support Person Or Team

David C

I need to hire an all-in-one consultant/developer/long term support person or team to help migrate my store to Prestashop and support it for the long haul.  

Ideal candidates will oversees theme development, hosting recommendation, installation, 3rd party add-ons integration, and pretty much anything that could come up during the migration from our old cart to Prestashop.

After 10 years on my current hosted platform, I am ready to switch to Prestashop.  While I am the store owner and not a programmer, I did write all of the html/css/jquery in my current store.  I don't mind getting my hands dirty with php, css, and jquery.  But I want an expert that will work with me along the way.  For example, during installation and integration, there might be tasks where I want to do it myself for the sake of learning and being able to be self-reliant on minor issues.  But on an on-going basis, I want you to provide the main support when I can't do it myself.

I am keeping this at a high level for now.  Please PM me for details.  I can provide you my site and answer any further questions.  I prefer an US-based person or team for ease of communication and time zone convenience.  At the end, I am interested in seeing how you propose this relationship will work (i.e. per project phases vs hourly) and customer references that I can contact.  I am looking to hire soon but we'll have a few months before flipping the switch to Prestashop officially.

Thank you for your time.  Hope I will hear from some of you.
David

• Like 1