Multi Store How To Associate Products Between Stores?

Hi Guys,

Recently ive been working on Idea to give possibility for Merchants to add their own products to our Store.

So idea is simple - make an additional multi store - Create a profile with limited permissions (add, edit products)

Provide to the merchant (particular store login + limited permission profile)

Where he will add products ( And ill make a review & then from admin account associate new products with main store)

But! The problem is that when i login under Admin account & go to the product (Associates) 

I dont see option (to associate it with another store) - (like the one i see when i associate categories)

M.B the reason is that i dont share customers & orders & quantities in Multi store Group?

I know that Store Manager (will solve the issue but atm its kind a expensive ) 

So is there any way how i can associate products with multiple stores (like in the beginning when you choose categories from which to import products)

Also if im under (All Shops) & try to duplicate the product it says that Price is net Set - as i understand the reason of this that particular product docent exists in another store...

To conclude - How i can move products from one store to another (By presta shop standard solutions)?

• 6 years later...