Resize Home_Default

Greetings to all! This is  my first post, so i try to be clear! And before i want i to thank this forum for the enormous quantity of problems that i resolved! 

I use PS 1.6, i want to increase the size of the all home_default images, so the images in the category page, without modify the size of the image in the product page and without losing quality. I hope it's possible because the large image is 800x800 and the home_default is 250x250.In summary the point is that i want to increase the image in the square, not the square, a kind of "zoom", i want to do that in one step without resize each single image! 

thanks!! 

post-1000464-0-40583400-1454582971_thumb.jpg

Edited by riccardo11 (see edit history)

Go yo Preferences->Images you can see and change your image sizes.

After changing size do not forget to click 'Regenerate'

NOTE: from the screenshot is not clear if it is the problem with your settings or with design.

If changing size does not help you should investigate CSS and check if there is any rules that set image size to smaller than it actually is.

Hello, I'm not really sure where to post the following question but I hope someone can assist me.

I've compressed the images for my site and have made them as small as possible. My problem is that the images get more than 10 times bigger when uploaded to the site. For instance, an image that is 71kb becomes 994kb once uploaded to the site and this is really slowing down the time it takes for my site to load up. It's showing that I have 4.9MB of content for my site but the images at my end are less than 950kb for all of them put together.

Can you help? Here is my site: https://shop.grooviolagourmetgranola.com