1.5.x - Login To See Shipping Price

Being pretty new to prestashop i need more details. Ive tried to follow the instructions from

http://nemops.com/hide-shipping-cost/#.VqhCi1KRbhO

I was able to make the changes in blockcart.tpl but when i went to make the changes to shopping cart.tpl i could not find the following code

<tr class="cart_total_delivery" style="{if !isset($carrier->id) || is_null($carrier->id)}display:none;{/if}">
    <td colspan="5">{l s='Shipping'}</td>
    <td colspan="2" class="price" id="total_shipping">{l s='Free Shipping!'}</td>
</tr>

my file contains the code below in the "cart_total_delivery" area

{if $priceDisplay}
                    <tr class="cart_total_delivery" {if $shippingCost <= 0} style="display:none;"{/if}>
                        <td colspan="6">{l s='Total shipping'}{if $display_tax_label} {l s='(tax excl.)'}{/if}{l s=':'}</td>
                        <td class="price" id="total_shipping">{displayPrice price=$shippingCostTaxExc}</td>
                    </tr>
                {else}
                    <tr class="cart_total_delivery"{if $shippingCost <= 0} style="display:none;"{/if}>
                        <td colspan="6">{l s='Total shipping'}{if $display_tax_label} {l s='(tax incl.)'}{/if}{l s=':'}</td>
                        <td class="price" id="total_shipping" >{displayPrice price=$shippingCost}</td>
                    </tr>
                {/if}
            {else}
                <tr class="cart_total_delivery"{if $shippingCost <= 0} style="display:none;"{/if}>
                    <td colspan="6">{l s='Total shipping:'}</td>
                    <td class="price" id="total_shipping" >{displayPrice price=$shippingCostTaxExc}</td>
                </tr>
            {/if}

any help on modifying the code?

TIA!

Edited by [email protected] (see edit history)