Ja Marketplace

• 8 months later...

Bonsoir,

Je ne serai pas en mesure de répondre a votre question ayant acquis le module dernièrement.

Effectivement cette fonction serai un plus

Voici le site du developpeur : http://jose-aguilar.com

Quelques modules additionnels sont intéressant pour ce type de business.

Par contre avez vous rencontré des problèmes quand a l'affichage des produits du vendeur ?

Joli message : Ce vendeur n'a pas de produits

par contre ds le profil du vendeur les derniers produit s'affiche correctement

Merci

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Blockcart - "Ajax cart" not working, with forced redirect and duplicate product qty

Prestashop 1.6.1.4 - Theme: default-bootstrap version 1.0

Spectacular Developer,
I have bought from this form and I write to you with the hope of your valuable help in resolving a problem, ecommerce built with Prestashop 1.6.1.4, using the default theme (default-bootstrap version 1.0). Below I will try to provide you with more data and describe the situation. Sorry for the long text.

The problem is as follows:

A ) Before this problem, a customer (before entering the actual product sheet) could see a preview of the object by opening a popup, reading a summary of the product card, and also via the "Add To Cart "to put products and quantities into the cart. But just the "Add to Cart" button does not work, it does not add products to your cart.
To overcome this navigation problem, I had to disable (from the Back Office) this function using the template button (themeconfigurator):
> Preferences> Themes> Theme Configurator> Displays a quick view of the homepage and the category pages ----> (NO)

B ) this is the most important issue for me, (but suppose I'm connected to point A)).
- One of the features I think useful and intuitive for an e-commerce is to have a shopping cart overview with a drop-off where you can not only see VAT and shipping costs, but also delete products with one click.
This function is possible by activating the "Cart Ajax" of the "Shopping Cart" module: Modules> blockcart
- The function in addition to displaying the "Shopping Cart" drop-down summary (top of the front of the Front Office site), allows when a customer clicks on "Add to Cart", opening a rectangular popup window where he warns that The item has been placed in the shopping cart and the ability to continue shopping by posting on the same page or go straight to the "check out".
- Additionally, the Ajax Cart feature (when enabled) overrides the function: "Redirect after adding a product to the cart", located in: Preferences> Products.
Instead it happens that not only after pop-up opening (Ajax Cart) there is a forced redirection to the cart, but the quality is duplicated too!

After several attempts and investigations to solve the problem the conflict is due to the module: JA Marketplace. Modules> jmarketplace.
Uninstalling (and not turning it off as it creates problems), all e-commerce returns to work.

I think there is some file that conflicts with the above described in points B ) and A ).

At this time I had to disable not only the Preview but also the Ajax Cart.

I think there is some conflict, in some file of the module that interferes with Ajax Cart. Which fix to add and where?

Sorry again for the long text. I trust in you in your skills and kindness.

I am waiting for a lot of feedback and solving the problem.

Thanks in advance.
Yours sincerely.

Edited by GrandeLupo (see edit history)