vingless

Resend Order Confirmation

As the title states using PrestaShop 1.6.1.2 :)

Is there any way to resend an order confirmation to a customer after the order is placed?

Had a customer call me yesterday claiming to not having received their confirmation and asked if i could resend it.

First time since we opened the shop 3 months ago this happened and i suspect he simply deleted the mail by mistake.

However to my surprise i can not for the life of me find out how to resend him the order confirmation....

Maybe I'm just being stupid about it but after spending to good part of a day and a half searching the web and trying to figure this out I'm desperate for help.

Surely this must be a built in function in the system?

If it's not built in, any pointers to a module is appreciated.

Oh and first time poster I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this question in, so apologies if it's not. :)

*Edit

I spoke to soon :/

Doing it that way does not fetch the actual data regarding the order.
All it does is get the template it self but for example the products are not shown and instead it just says {products}

And it's the same for all fields.

Edited by vingless (see edit history)

Please Can anybody help how to resend order email with missing PRODUCTS, etc... ? I really need it, thanks :(

As the title states using PrestaShop 1.6.1.2 :)

Is there any way to resend an order confirmation to a customer after the order is placed?

Had a customer call me yesterday claiming to not having received their confirmation and asked if i could resend it.

First time since we opened the shop 3 months ago this happened and i suspect he simply deleted the mail by mistake.

However to my surprise i can not for the life of me find out how to resend him the order confirmation....

Maybe I'm just being stupid about it but after spending to good part of a day and a half searching the web and trying to figure this out I'm desperate for help.

Surely this must be a built in function in the system?

If it's not built in, any pointers to a module is appreciated.

Oh and first time poster I'm not sure if this is the right forum to post this question in, so apologies if it's not. :)

Hi Vingless, 

Have you found a solution ?

Thanks